Pricing shown is per plate. Item is not sold in pairs.
Item Always In Stock.
10 X 12 – Alumina and Dyneema Kevlar-blend backing with Cordura 1000D cover Level 4 MC Hard Plate (Multi-Curve)
THREAT LEVEL: Level 4
WEIGHT/THICKNESS: 7 lbs/ +/– .01%; ¾ inches
AVAILABLE SIZES: 10 inches (width) x 12 inches (length)
SHAPE/CURVE: Multi-Curve/ Shooter’s cut
COMPOSITE: Alumina and Dyneema Kevlar-blend backing with Cordura 1000D cover
THREATS: 1 shot from 7.62 APM2, 6 shots from 5.56 SS109 Green
Tip, 5.56 M193, 7.62 M80 ball, 7.62 x 54R projectile, , 7.62 x 63 M2AP, 7.62 x 51 M61
Features & Benefits:
• Hard armor rifle plates tested to defeat NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
• High performance composite designs for reliable performance and comfort.
• Durable Cordura 1000D cover/finish for protection against environmental wear and tear.
• Available in 10” in. (width) x 12 in. (length) ”
• 5-year ballistic material warranty/ 18-month workmanship.
N IJ Lab reports provided on request.
Precision and Performance:
Armour Wear offers a line of plates capable of defeating high powered level IV ballistic rifle threats at lesser weight than most competitors. All of our level IV hard armor rifle plates are tested to NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
We manufacture on premises to the utmost standards of quality. Upper torso protection is vital in your survival when taking a round at such high velocities. We offer the most affordable armor plates in the world while still using the latest state-of-the-art machinery. Reliability and performance is our creed.