Pricing shown is per plate. Not sold in pairs.
10 X 12 Level 3+ Alumina and Dyneema kevlar-blend Stand Alone Multi-Curve (MC)
THREAT LEVEL: Level III+
WEIGHT/THICKNESS: 4 LBS +/- 0.01%; 1 Inch
AVAILABLE SIZES: 10 inches (width) x 12 inches (length)
COMPOSITE: Alumina and Dyneema kevlar-blend backing with Cordura 1000D Cover
THREATS: 6 shots from 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato Ball, 5.56 ball
Projectile, 7.62 x 39 PS 1941 Ball (Mild steel core), 7.62 x 39 lead (ball) core projectile, M855 Green Tip
Features & Benefits:
• Hard armor rifle plates tested to defeat NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
• High performance composite designs for reliable performance and comfort.
• Durable Cordura 1000D cover/finish for protection against environmental wear and tear.
• Available in 10”x 12”
• Improved range of motion with shooter’s cut style.
• 5-year ballistic material warranty/ 18-month workmanship.
*N IJ Lab reports provided on request.
Precision and Performance:
Armour Wear offers a line of plates capable of defeating high powered Level IV ballistic rifle threats at lesser weight than most competitors. All of our Level IV hard armor rifle plates are tested to NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.